Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogger Gadgets

Some of the new gadgets I have found are the Poll, Pete the virtual pet, google news, peace quotes, and a search box. There are many more I have found but I will leave those off my blog because they take time to load and make my blog slower.

I find the Poll fun because people can take a little bit of time to answer my question that I have asked them. I have always found polls fun to do.

Pete the Virtual Pet is fun because he's a little cutie. Pete is interactive, and you can push him off of the ice.

Google News is interesting to read about what is happening in the world. It informs you of stuff you may not of known was going on.

Peace Quotes are good to read to make you think and relax at the same time. They have some good, inspirational quotes.

The search box is an useful tool for when you need to find something quickly. It helps you navigate my blog quickly and see more.